Buy now, pay in 4 with Klarna
30 points MYCAUDALIE
* Clinical test: % of satisfaction, 44 volunteers, 28 days.
Apply the Vitamin C Energy Serum to the face and neck morning and evening, alone or before your moisturiser.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Add two drops of Overnight Detox Oil to your Vitamin C Energy Serum in the evening for an overnight detox effect.
1. What's the difference between conventional vitamin C and Caudalie’s?
Conventional vitamin C (ascorbic acid) is effective in the short term whereas the vitamin C used in Vinergetic C+ (ascorbyl palmitate) is stabilised 4 times to preserve its action over time.
2. Can you use it in the sun?
Yes, the formula has been clinically proven to be non-photosensitive. However, if you expose your skin to the sun we recommend that you apply an SPF 50 sunscreen.
3. Why should you use a serum for tired skin?
Skin fatigue accelerates the ageing process and hinders the skin’s ability to repair itself. The Vinergetic C+ Serum provides antioxidant active ingredients to protect the skin from external stressors and brighten the complexion.
4. What is the difference between the Vinergetic C+ Serum and the Vinoperfect Serum?
The Vinergetic C+ Serum combats fatigue, oxidative stress and a dull complexion by brightening and plumping the skin. The Vinoperfect Serum corrects the appearance of dark spots (sun, acne, melasma, age) and evens the complexion.
5. Can men use the Vinergetic C+ Serum?
Yes, the Vinergetic C+ collection is unisex. It is fragrance-free and men generally appreciate its energising action when looking for a skincare routine.