Buy now, pay in 4 with Klarna
20 points MYCAUDALIE
Apply a thin layer once a week. Ideal for the T-zone. Avoid the eye contour area. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse off.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Wait 5 minutes and look in the mirror. You will be able to see your pores appear under the layer of drying clay.
1. What is the difference between the Purifying Mask and the Instant Detox Mask?
The Instant Detox Mask is formulated to draw out impurities, toxins and tighten pores. The Purifying Mask minimises all kinds of imperfections and is specifically suitable for acne-prone skin.
2. Can I use it if I have sensitive skin?
Yes, it contains soothing organic grape water and glycerin to leave skin soft. If your skin feels uncomfortable, limit the application to the T-zone or to the breakout-zones. Avoid the eye contour.
3. Where does the green clay come from?
Our naturally colored green clay comes from France, and it is 100% natural-origin.
4. Can I apply it with a brush?
Yes. The texture is quite thin, so it is possible to apply it with a brush over the face. Rinse well after use to avoid bacterial contamination.
5. Is the product going to be more efficient if I leave it on for more than 5 to 10 minutes?
Vinopure mask is efficient very quickly. In just 5 minutes, you will see the oil leaving your pores. Do not leave the clay to crack.