Buy now, pay in 4 with Klarna
20 points MYCAUDALIE
*Instrumental test. Corneometry after 30 min. 11 volunteers.
Apply morning and evening to the face and neck, alone or after your serum.
Advice from our Vinotherapists:
Men as well as women will love this gel cream texture with no oily finish. You'll catch him stealing your gel cream in the bathroom!
1. What texture should you use for normal to combination skin?
If your skin is normal to combination, choose a gel texture like that of the Vinosource-Hydra Grape Water Gel Moisturizer. It will hydrate the dry areas of your face with no oily finish.
2. Is the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes. The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer has been tested and is suitable for sensitive skin.
3. Is the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer oil-free?
No. The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer contains less than 1% oil: at this concentration, there are no undesirable effects on the skin. It has been tested on combination skin and is non-comedogenic.
4. What is the difference between the Moisturizing Sorbet and Grape Water Gel Moisturizer?
The Moisturizing Sorbet is ideal for sensitive skin prone to redness, whereas the Grape Water Gel Moisturizer is the hydration solution for normal to combination sensitive skin.
5. Why are there no silicones in the formula?
The Grape Water Gel Moisturizer is formulated without silicones because they are controversial ingredients which are potentially polluting for the environment and comedogenic for the skin.