Buy now, pay in 4 with Klarna
1. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you are pregnant?
No. We do not recommend using products that contain essential oils if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
2. Can you go out in the sun after using Beauty Elixir?
No. Beauty Elixir contains essential oils and alcohol that may be photosensitizing.
3. Can you use Beauty Elixir if you have acne-prone skin?
Yes. It is suitable for acne-prone skin and offers a purifying action with its essential oils. If you suffer from maskne, you can even spray it on your mask before putting it on.
4. There is a layer of oil on the surface, is this normal?
Yes. Beauty Elixir is composed of distilled plant water and essential oils. The droplets of essential oils are suspended on the surface. Do not forget to shake it well before use.
5. Can Beauty Elixir be used on sensitive skin?
Yes. There are no risks for using Beauty elixir on sensitive skin. However, it is better suited to normal, combination and oily skin.